Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Test

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)

Test

Haven't done a video in about 3 months now and was working on this one but not sure how its coming out yet. So i render what i have now, for some reason even after cutting the music in half it rendered the full 4:30. Can you guys take a look at it and let me know what you think, is it good so far, should i change things, scrap it get new footage and start from scratch. Let me know honestly what you guys think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    It says "This video is private."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    I changed it, it should be viewable now.

AeroQuad Lead Software Architect Kenny9999's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    Not bad

Your better than me at switching scene edition!!!

Some part have rolling shutter, but, it's hard to get rid of most of the time! Lot of props in front of that X8

I believe that the Neptune scene could have been more stable! but, the thing that I find the most weird is, don't know how to describe it! like every 2 second, the images take a pause for a little while, like go normal, little pause, go fast!!!

And well, video cutting at the middle,

Otherwise, I was in, Music was good, and I would have listen it til the end if it had one, thing that I don't do often now
    Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    i used final cuts rolling shutter option but i don't see much of a change at all when using it. The X8 is a bit unstable because that is the footage from when the prop decided to come off on me, have new props on order dropping from 13x4 to 11x5.5. She flew much better on the 11x5.5 but when it crashed i didn't realize it smashed my last set so i put the 13's on for the time being and not happy with the results.
    As for the Typhoon rolling shutter I'm not sure what i need to do now to correct it. I have it double foam taped and battery strap to hold it tight but i still get the rolling shutter. Thats the one thing im always fighting with these crafts.