Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Administrator AeroQuad Founder Mikro's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)

Thumbs up Free/discount tickets to Maker Faire in Queens New York!

Hey guys,
    I'm gearing up for the trip from California to New York to participate in this year's Maker Faire. I have three tickets available for anyone who is interested to come and help at the booth (booth babes are welcome too).

You can even bring your AeroQuad to show off what you've done and just share your experiences with people coming to visit the booth.

I was going to have a contest giveaway for these tickets, but realized that it doesn't make sense to have a contest for these if you don't live in the area.

I also have 6 discounted tickets (purchase for $15, regular $30). Please let me know if you are interested in getting those if you can't help at the booth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    I am interested. How do i pay you? Via PayPal?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    I'll give you the 2 free tickets. Please PM me your email address and I'll send you the information on how to download them. Hopefully Felix can make it too! (If anyone didn't know he was the one who basically invented the first AeroQuad manual!)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    Please don't forget to post a photo of AeroKey in his booth babe outfit.
    One hover and you're hooked!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikro View Post
    I'll give you the 2 free tickets. Please PM me your email address and I'll send you the information on how to download them. Hopefully Felix can make it too! (If anyone didn't know he was the one who basically invented the first AeroQuad manual!)
    Ted, Unfortunately i won't be able to make it this time. I asked Feliks, He couldn't make it also. I know, this is an awesome chance for the Long Islanders/New Yorkers. But I've to do to the Canada. If i am back by Saturday, i will definitely come down on Sunday. Hopefully. So you can pass those tickets to somebody else. Just a quickie, Will i be able to buy tickets at the Maker Faire?

Yes, all credit goes to Feliks. we worked together on the AeroQuad and saw many people asking/struggling the basic questions. So we decided to create a simple manual. I am talking about way back in the 2009, when Ted started this project.

Here is the video of our first build: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdMsmWR2ACI

Quote Originally Posted by allanGEE View Post
    Please don't forget to post a photo of AeroKey in his booth babe outfit.
    Hahaha... I don't know what to say man. May be, I would wear it if i were a girl. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    Hi
    I'm a student and really wanted to go to the makers faire. At this moment I'm low on money i wanted to know if you had any more free tickets.
    thanks so much
    Dodi B

AeroQuad Lead Software Architect Kenny9999's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    Mikro said yes, PM him and send him you mail address, he will send you a code for it

BTW, he dictated me that message
    Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    I doubt if I'll get back to email tomorrow (checked PM's tonight). So I'll just post the special codes to get free tickets or discounted tickets. First come, first served:
    Code for 2 free tickets: COMP87266958
    Code for 6 discounted tickets: DISC87266958

Go to the following website to claim them and download. (If you don't need the 6 discount tickets, just get what you need for anyone else thinking of going)
    http://mfny12makers.eventbrite.com/

Please stop by the booth to visit us. If you come by and mention a free T-Shirt, I'll give you one while supplies last!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    got the tickets. thanks so much. looking forward to the faire and meeting you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reputation Points (Add)
    Great meeting you and your friend at the Maker Faire! Hope you enjoyed it... unfortunately we didn't have any time to break away and check out any of the other booths. Maybe next time we can connect and see if you can help us out next year.