Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reputation Points (Add)
    To setup up the libraries correctly, open the Arduino IDE and check your sketchbook location which can be found under File ยป Preferences. Then close the Arduino IDE, copy the unzipped content of the AeroQuad software to your sketchbook location, restart the Arduino and open the AeroQuad.ino file. Now it should compile without errors.

More information can be found in the wiki.

AeroQuad Lead Software Architect Kenny9999's Avatar
    Reputation Points (Add)
    And of course, you did take the time to read this section carefully?

http://aeroquad.com/showwiki.php?title=Software+Setup
    Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

I originally had the AQ Library in the "Library" folder in the java section of the Arduino folder. When I did it like that it gave me the "out of scope" as the compilation error.

A few minutes ago, I did as was suggested and added the AQ Library to the folder that Arduino Made for libraries. When I did that, the configurator didn't do anything and just gave me that "retry" pop-up box.

What should I do next?

Its okay, I fixed it. The Library folder that the Arduino made was in the wrong place, the software uploaded

Thanks guys!

Zav

New Recruit
    Reputation Points (Add)
    I just encountered the same problem, turns out that if you don't select the correct board in the menu (Tools -> Boards), the compile process won't work correctly. (Took me a while to figure that one out). I just switched from an UNO board -> Arduino MEGA board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12