PDA

View Full Version : The well tuned quad I ever seen

ziojos
04-17-2011, 10:40 AM
This is a MultiWii Quad built in Italy by jhoexp the animator of the Italian multiWii tread on www.baronerosso.it (RC Italian forum)

I think it is the most stable, clear, without unwanted oscillationi I ever seen ( Mikrokopter incluted )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-mnfKq8wkA&feature=player_embedded#at=173

bmilleker
04-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Wow thats is unbelievably smooth. Any links to his quad build? I wonder what he did to isolate the sensors.

ziisco
04-17-2011, 06:01 PM
hmm good video. but to be honest, I can't see anything what AQ can't do. my quads are smooth like in this video... :)

wedenj
04-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Great video! I want to see what he is seeing through the goggles, I can't imagine what that is like.... I must start collecting parts for FPV.....

Kenny9999
04-18-2011, 05:58 AM
I agree with ziisco, my quad are smooth like that with 2.4 now!

ziojos
04-18-2011, 07:01 AM
@kenny & ziisco
I agree that your quads fly very well (as I commented after your posts :)) as well my JJ-copter as you know ;) I don't tell about huge differences, in the world there are a lot of very good multicopter, but ......

Jhoexp's Quad is not only smooth or balanced , it seems to me so clear, gentle, easy and with no unwanted effects, look as it turns on the flowers as it is precise, it has a constant height for as long time and you see as slow down without absolutely jiitter or oscillation .... May be the pilot ? :)

ziisco
04-18-2011, 12:17 PM
give that my aeroquad and it'll look the same, I'm sure about that :D