12-28-2010, 03:18 PM
So went out to get some more flight time on a few of our prototype chassis. Had an "incident" with the Carbon chassis which resulted in a broken motor mount, unfortunately, I didn't bring any spares with me, but I had a Eco-Chassis still flying, so after a while, I decided I would try and do some loops, went really well, pretty much got them down, to be honest, they are actually pretty easy. So with the loops no problem, I started to sort of goof around a bit trying a few things, that didn't go so well. Ended up augering into the ground and warp 6, the frame was in perfect shape, however, a motor got destroyed, I mean, physically damaged, and not the shaft, the bottom aluminum cast piece was physically broken.