09-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Tweaked my frame a little, painted it black to reduce reflections, put wood blocks inside towel bars where the motor mounts are, added a more robust (and highly insulated) plate for the electronics, mounted the receiver inside the frame to clean up the wiring, added LEDs for visibility (need to add a lot more), and made a permanent mount for the GoPro camera. I added landing skids from a Trex 700, but removed the pipes because I didn't like they way they looked. Replaced them with "cat's paw" pads which helps cushion the landings as well. Flies pretty well, but I don't like the grinding sounds coming out of the Turnigy motors!